1.) Where do you ship from?
- The United States
2.) How long will is take to receive my item?
- We typically ship items 1-5 business days after the order is placed (with the exception of holidays, or any announced shop vacations). Each package is shipped via USPS First Class. As of 2/5/21, all domestic packages (with the exception of sticker only orders) ship with tracking and insurance included.
- International packages are also shipped via USPS. As of 2/5/21, all international customers only have the option to pay for tracked shipments so you can conveniently see where your package is as it travels to you and have peace of mind during its delivery process.
- Note: if the item you've purchases is labeled as a PREORDER, the item is currently in production and can take 4-8 weeks before it is shipped out.
3.) What happens if my package is lost?
- We are not responsible for packages lost, misdelivered, or damaged in the hands of USPS. Small businesses cannot control what happens to a package once dropped off to the post office. If your package is insured (which as of 2/5/21, all packages with the exception of sticker only orders ship with included insurance), you can file a claim with USPS for lost items. Please reach out to your local post office before emailing The Queen Supreme with delivery issues.
4.) Can I combine my orders?
- Absolutely! Placed multiple orders in the shop? We will gladly combine orders. Either leave me a note at checkout or email! Please include your full name and order #s when emailing.
- We cannot guarantee we will automatically combine orders. Due to our shipping method, sometimes it's hard to see if a person has multiple orders of in hand merch. An email or note at checkout is the best way to ensure your orders are combined.
5.) What form of payment do you accept?
- Paypal is used at checkout, but if you don't have a paypal account you can still check out! Just click "pay with paypal", and after you're redirected select "pay with credit or debit" to check out with your card. no paypal required. walah!
6.) How do you handle VAT?
- We are happy to ship to our international customers, including UK and EU. However, we do not collect VAT at checkout, nor are we responsible for any additional fees or taxes determined by your country's customs department that may be charged upon arrival.
- Any unclaimed packages may result in packages being returned. We will gladly ship an item again, however additional shipping fees will be charged. We also can refund an item due to packages returned because of customs. Please note returns on items due to this unique situation will result in shipping charges withheld. Only the value of the product(s) returned will be refunded.