1.) Where do you ship from?
- The United States
2.) How long will is take to receive my item?
- We typically ship items 1-5 business days after the order is placed (with the exception of holidays, or any announced shop vacations). Each package is shipped via USPS First Class. As of 2/5/21, all domestic packages (with the exception of sticker only orders) ship with tracking and insurance included.
- International packages are also shipped via USPS. As of 2/5/21, all international customers only have the option to pay for tracked shipments so you can conveniently see where your package is as it travels to you and have peace of mind during its delivery process. I previously offered a cheaper, untracked version. While I am no longer openly offering it in my shop, please feel free to email me directly about a lower international shipping cost if you truly want to pay a lower price. But please note, The Queen Supreme is not responsible for lost packages.
- Note: if the item you've purchases is labeled as a PREORDER, the item is currently in production and can take 4-8 weeks before it is shipped out.
3.) What happens if my package is lost?
- We are not responsible for packages lost, misdelivered, or damaged in the hands of USPS. Small businesses cannot control what happens to a package once dropped off to the post office. If your package is insured (which as of 2/5/21, all packages with the exception of sticker only orders ship with included insurance), you can file a claim with USPS for lost items. Please reach out to your local post office before emailing The Queen Supreme with delivery issues.
4.) Can I combine my orders?
- Absolutely! Places multiple orders in my shop? I will gladly combine orders. Either leave me a note at checkout or email me! Please include your full name and order #s when emailing.
5.) What form of payment do you accept?
- Paypal is used at checkout, but if you don't have a paypal account you can still check out! Just click "pay with paypal", and after you're redirected select "pay with credit or debit" to check out with your card. no paypal required. walah!